Wednesday, November 9, 2011

you shouldn't, but i'm glad you did

He's the type of guy who always say, "Babe, you shouldn't have." And he's not saying it to be nice either, he really means it.  For his birthday I got him a PS3. I gave him his gift early because of my lack of patience when it comes to giving gifts. I blindfolded him and snuck in his gift. When I told him to open his eyes, the first words were, "Babe, you shouldn't have." Even though he said those words, the look on his face gave him away. A look that expressed, yes! Finally! Now I can sit for hours at a time, ignoring my fiance, killing and destroying stuff! Don't worry, I know what I got myself into. I knew he wanted a PS3 for a long time and it was worth seeing the look on his face.

The other day was our anniversary. Another gift-giving moment... Boy is he spoiled! But in some way, this gift benefited me as well. His old blackberry was giving up on him and was due for a new phone. So what better way to gift someone a phone than the IPhoneS! Yes, I got another, "Babe, you shouldn't have." But this time I thought he really didn't want it. He didn't open the box, program it, played with it, nothing! I was surprised. I thought for sure he wanted the new IPhone? 

A few hours later, I saw a bright, white item in his hand. Yes, his phone. He was playing with it, finally! And even though he tells me I shouldn't have, I know that he is really grateful I did. Now he barely allows me to touch his phone. For someone who didn't want it, they have a huge attachment to it all of a sudden... :D Enjoy Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment