Thursday, November 10, 2011

holiday dress

Thanksgiving is exactly two weeks away. I thought to myself what I am going to wear this year? Then I realized... I don't have anything!? Sure, I may have a few dozen dresses in my closet, which I've only wore once, sitting there. But every girl knows that for every occasion, there is a special dress. Don't ask me why we do this. I don't have an explanation, I just know we do! Guys, it's useless to fight with your girl about spending another $30 on a dress; she is going to do it anyways with or without you knowing. Just accept the fact that this is equivalent to buying video games or spending money to go rock climbing on fake rocks. It's self pleasure :)

Now, which dress do you think is best for this year? The red, nice fitted dress? Or the playful, strapless dress? I'm torn between the two. Both dresses I found at Charlotte Russe; I love that store! The red cost $20.00 and the black/grey dress was about $28.00. Both really affordable. Would it be bad that I want both???

No comments:

Post a Comment