Tuesday, November 15, 2011

self portrait

A lot of the times when I'm out with my friends, I'm the person taking the pictures. I take about hundreds of photos of everyone else, but then there is only maybe a hand full with me? Now that comment made me sound self-centered! I'm definitely not. But there are times when I would like to be captured in those memories as well. It's hard to ask someone to take a picture with my beast of a camera - they do not have a clue what they are doing. I guess it's the pro and cons that come with being a single photographer among the group?

Thankfully, my wonderful fiance is my personal photographer. Whenever I want a new photo or have a new idea, he lends me a bit of his time and becomes the photographer. He may not know what he is doing most of the time, however he knows enough to take a picture (even if I have to set up the settings, haha). Thanks to him, I was able to get a nice self portrait of myself. I've been really stressed lately between work, school, and other things that I felt I looked like a bum now-a-days. So last Friday, I got dolled up, set up my mini studio and got the camera rolling. This is one of my favorite pictures that Jorge got of me. So vogue! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment