Friday, December 9, 2011

christmas spirit

If you don't know me, you will soon learn Christmas is my favorite holiday. Not only is it my favorite for religious reasons, its also a favorite because it brings the family together. Yeah, sure, the presents, cookies, and food are added bonuses but nothing beats having the family together in one house. 

I started decorating the apartment with my Christmas goodies. I need to make a stop to Home Goods and grab a few things still, but I would say I'm about 80% done. While I was buried in my storage closet, looking for my Christmas tote, along the way I found some ornaments and figurines that were given to me in the past times; it brought a smile to my face instantly. That's when I started to feel all warm and fuzzy! It's that Christmas spirit I tell ya!

Now... off to Home Goods!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment