Tuesday, November 8, 2011

***update***

So maybe it has been a while since I've posted something. I have a valid excuse!!! Well, let me start with summing up my summer. And here we go... I bid my farewell to Jersey, we moved to PA (25 minutes away from Philadelphia), we got a new apartment (yes! finally!), Jorge is working for his new job, I started taking classes at Montgomery, my sister Christine is pregnant, my cousin Kristy is pregnant (a baby boom), went to Dorney Park for Diana's birthday, made a new friend who I adore, Brittany, and lastly my wedding was postponed. Boo! I know.

I'm sure I forgot to mention a few things, but that was all I can remember from the top of my head. I'm taking the lazy route today and just list what happened. It's been over and done with. To recall everything would be a challenge for me especially when I can't even remember what I ate Monday night... Haha.

In other news, I shot my first wedding! Check out Crystal's Wedding. Also, this past weekend I was a second shooter for a wedding at the Normandy Farms - it was gorgeous. I haven't posted any photos yet, but don't worry, I will keep you in the loop. Keeping two blogs, one personal and professional, is a hand full. I'm also trying to keep up to date with my flickr account. Maybe I'm giving myself too much to do? I thought about getting rid of my flickr, but as I browsed through my photos the other day, it was nice to see myself improve. So now I decided to keep it! Sorry I'm all over the place today... maybe it has to do with all the candy left over from Halloween... hmm? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment