Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wedding Procrastinator

I'm a procrastinator. This is a known fact and I've come to accept it. At first, I thought I was lazy person, I didn't understand why I always left things to the last minute -- and that's when it dawn on me. I like the added pressure, I work better with it. Weird, right? But it works for me. Maybe that's why I enjoy photographing weddings so much. It's the pressure and excitement I feel from it.

So now that we all know I am lazy a procrastinator, I decided it's time to organize myself for my own wedding... which is 5 months away! Don't worry, the main items have been taken care of; my venue, the dress and the photographer. I think now, it's focusing on the details, which takes a lot of work and patience.

Part of trying to organize myself, I gathered my bridesmaids for lunch to discuss the future plans and what I may need help with. Everyone was so supportive and attentive. I absolutely love them. Wedding stress? Pfft. How is that possible when I have the best support group ever?

Check out more of our bridal brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment