Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Brookdale Dog Park

For a long time now, we wanted Lulu meet and play with other dogs. The only problem is, we don't know any dogs on our block. So my family and I usually end up as a chew toy for our dog. And let me just say, she has more energy than a kid on cake! It's hard to keep up with her.

I heard it's important for a dog to socialize with other animals. Just how it is healthy for humans -- it's healthy for animals too. So this weekend, we took Lulu to the Dog Park in Montclair. It was a nice, clean and extremely spacious. My friend, Alex, told us about the park since it's where she takes her dog, Tank (Thank you, Alex!). When Destiny set up a play date for Lulu, I was genuinely happy and excited. Now Lulu can meet and play with other dogs and that means less scratches and bite marks on my legs! Yay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment