Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sunday Brunch

I can't remember the last time I've been home and just relaxed. Since the beginning of the year there is always something to do, either back in Jersey or photography gigs in the area - not that I'm complaining. However, once in a while, it's nice just to sit back and relax. No agenda, no time constraints, no headaches. Just simply enjoying some quality time with the Poohbear.

On Sunday, after meeting with one of my brides (well... maybe I had a small agenda), Jorge and myself agreed to have brunch in the city. I didn't realized that picking a place to eat was going to be such a challenge. With Jorge's indecisiveness of the 3 restaurants we passed and my hunger hulk persona ready to smash something. We finally settled for Parc at Rittenhouse Square.

Granted it took forever for Jorge to choose, I'm glad he took his time. He found us a neat little place that makes amazing food and offers amazing service. Next time Jorge... can we plan ahead? Just a little?


 



No comments:

Post a Comment