Wednesday, July 27, 2011

davian lenno martinez

Congratulations to my best friend Jane (since 1st grade) of her new addition. My little monster was finally born on July 26 a healthy 7lbs. and 21 inches. You're probably wondering why I call him monster, well one, because I want to and two, that's what I'm going to raise him to be; a little terror. Evey time he is with me, his titi (aunt), will spoil him rotten.

The crazy part of all of this is it feels so unreal. I can't believe my best friend had a baby, I don't think it has sunk in on her either. It feels as if we are playing with our baby dolls once again. But this time it poops and cries, haha. Overall it's a blessing, so precious, small, needy and beautiful. I thank God that she had a good delivery and the baby was born healthy, I couldn't ask for more. I love you Jane and Davian.












No comments:

Post a Comment