Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Meet Lulu our German Shepard

Just a few days ago, we got a new addition to our family, Lulu, a full breed German Shepard. My sister's friend dog had a few puppies and thankfully we convinced my father to buy one in time before they were all adopted. My family have a thing for German Shepards; the last one we've had was when I was young, until about 6-7 years old. Her name was China, an amazing, protective and beautiful dog. But she had a skin disease which my parents couldn't watch her suffer any longer and decided to put her down. I will forever remember China, there is something about German Shepards that you can't help but put all of your trust into them. They are truly loyal dogs. I hope as Lulu grows up she becomes just as much as an amazing dog as China. Until then, it's spontaneous potty breaks, biting my toes and her puppy breath :)
 

To see more photos, click here Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment